Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Friends and Family

Happy Birthday!!





"Come play with me."

I don't usually post myself. However, I couldn't resist.
We tried to see how many friends we could fit into our selfie.


We glued fabric squares onto paper to make up individual "quilt" pieces.
We will attach them all together and make our friendship quilt.  


"Can I take your order?"
I didn't get many pictures with this activity.
I had them feel sand paper and compared that feeling to harsh unkind words.
Then, we passed cotton balls and compared them to kind words.
"Let's use more cotton ball words."
Sharing our letter M items.
This friend had an interesting response,
"Mommy made this."
(I did not get a group picture.
I'll be sure to do that next week.)
















"Can you make an M?"


"Can you make an M with popsicle sticks?"



This is where we traced circles and created family faces.
Also, we dotted with cotton swabs onto M dots.

Monster making station.
Thank you for taking the time to create your family page.
These friends loved sharing their pictures and fun stuff.




Snack time.







"See your shadow?"



Name writing/identifying practice.



Writing our names and drawing our families.

"This is my house."









Showing his moves on the floor mat.

"Push the wall. You can do it!"





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Happy Graduation Parade!

  I...